Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) is a newly introduced 4 years, the 8-semester course of Tribhuvan University under the Faculty of Management. Each semester constitutes 16 weeks of intensive study. The program covers 120 credit hours.
BBM is one of the most sought-after courses in the academic arena and the combination of theoretical ideologies of the principles of management and practical hands-on experience in the form of industrial interaction gives the student an edge over the others when it comes to employment.
The BBM program is designed for promising business leaders and managers of the future. The BBM graduates are equipped with the necessary knowledge, skills and self-confidence to assist in effective and successful management, within a constantly changing and highly competitive national and global business environment. This course has been designed with the objective of producing middle-level managerial sought-after in the sectoral areas. The curricular structure includes business tool courses, business foundation courses, computer courses, focus area courses and elective area courses as well.
BM program is designed with the following objectives:
- Helps to build students’ skills in creative thinking, decision making, leadership, communication.
- Helps to build a framework for students’ understanding of entrepreneurship and innovation and effective management of business operations in a lively business environment.
- Helps students to be prepared for professional life to working as a business manager and entrepreneur.
Students practice business education and learn skills which help them to understand diverse management and administrative roles. Various Institutions seek qualified and smart business administration graduates for managing their businesses. BBM degree holder can have easy access to lots of jobs in banks and other financial institutions, manufacturing industries, service industries, cooperatives, marketing firms, healthcare institutions, academic institutions & government organizations. This degree also offers you higher studies to specialize in core management areas in your Master or PhD courses.
- Minimum grade ‘C’ in all the subjects of 11 and 12
- Students who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations from the recognized academic institute with second division (securing 45% and above) or 1.8 CGPA are eligible to enrol in this program.
Students applying for the BBM Programme must fill in the application blank with all details of their personal information and past academic records. The selection of students shall be based on a three-stage screening process that includes a written test, individual presentation and personal interview.
Faculty of Management will conduct a Central Management Admission Test (CMAT) that will test the basic ability of the students in verbal ability and quantitative ability. The test shall be based on the SAT format. The college will conduct individual presentations and interviews for selecting suitable candidates. The admission committee of the college has the final authority in selecting the students for the BBM Programme. Admission Criteria.
Students who want to enrol for BBM Program must pass the CMAT examination. Students must secure at least 40% in CMAT in order to qualify for the interview. The test will follow the standard testing pattern and may include areas like verbal ability, quantitative ability, logical reasoning and general awareness. On the basis of the performance in written test, candidates will be shortlisted for interview. The college grants admission to the successful candidates strictly on merit basis. Only 88 seats are available for admission in BBM including scholarship quota (i.e. 8 seats)
- 100% tuition fee waiver to the Semester topper.
- 50% tuition fee waiver to the second topper.
Candidates are required to fill and submit our application form and include following documents along with.
- CMAT Result Certificate
- CMAT Test Admit Card
- Citizenship certificate copy
- 2 PP size photos
- SEE Grade Sheet and +2 Transcript copy
- Character certificate of School for 10 and 10+2
- Provisional certificate from NEB copy
- Migration certificate from NEB
Application forms from candidates will be accepted from the next day of CMAT Test Results. The application form is available on the college website which can be filled and submit online. Candidates can also fill the form available at the college.