How to Apply?
Any student who has passed SEE or equivalent exams (ICSE, CBSE) is eligible to apply at United Academy.
|Science||Minimum GPA: 3.2 above with Optional Mathematics.
Minimum Grade points: C+ in all subjects.
|Minimum GPA: 2.4
Minimum Grade points: C in all subjects.
|Law||Minimum GPA: 2.4
Minimum Grade points: C in all subjects
Submission of Application Form:
- Students should complete and submit an online Application form;
- Acceptance will be granted if the required criteria have been met in your document;
- Admission deadlines will be provided to students along with the acceptance email.
There are three options for the payment of the fees:
- Bank Deposit: The amount can be paid by depositing to the college’s Banijya bank, Nepal bank, Siddhartha bank and NMB bank account, please see the details below:
A. NMB Bank Ltd (Kumaripati Branch)- 0160010069300011
B. Nepal Bank Ltd (Jawalakhel Branch)- 19100100182007000001
C. Rashtriya Banijya Bank Ltd(Lagankhel Branch)- 112000163401
D.Siddhartha Bank Ltd(Kumaripati Branch)- 01815360005
- Online Payment: The amount can also be paid online through E-Sewa. Please go to your E-Sewa account and search United Academy college and fill in the necessary information and proceed with it.
*Please call the billing department on 9851248627 or email email@example.com for detailed information related to the fees.
For any further information about admissions procedures, please contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org.