(00977) 15537530, 15538938   | info@united.edu.np
1 (303)
academy gym (3)
academy chem (2)
previous arrow
next arrow

Entrance Exam Results 2079

Entrance Exam Results

Third Entrance Exam Results 2079

The result of United Academy's annual entrance exam part III for grade XI.
Put your entrance exam symbol number in the search bar to see your result below.

Second Entrance Exam Results 2079

The result of United Academy's annual entrance exam part II for grade XI, 4th August.
Put your entrance exam symbol number in the search bar to see your result below.

Entrance Exam Results 2079

The result of United Academy's annual entrance exam for grade XI, 2nd August.
Put your entrance exam symbol number in the search bar to see your result below.

Notice for the Passed Students

  1. Admission is open from Shrawan 18, Wednesday to Shrawan 20, Friday from 07:00 am to 04:00 pm. All students who have passed UA Entrance Exam will be entertained scholarships as per our prospectus. Similarly, 25 Silver Jubilee Scholarships will be provided on a first come first serve basis to the students having A+ in SEE results.
  2. Names of Students receiving scholarships will be published on UA Notice Board. Students who have received Scholarships on the basis of Entrance Exams Merit and Silver Jubilee Scholarship holders must admit on Shrawan 18, 2079.
  3. All students who have passed the Entrance Exam must be accompanied by their guardians or parents when coming for admission. Admission will be given on a first come first serve basis. Once the seat limit is reached no more admission will be entertained.
  4. A minimum of 75% of the Admission Fee should be paid for admission and the remaining 25% must be cleared within a month.
    We don’t entertain cheques.
  5. The student who needs the bus or hostel facilities must contact and inform the Transportation and Hostel Incharge respectively.